Lodging & Transportation
Check the 2018 Racer Guide!
While Google Maps and other mapping software has improved, it still often routes folks in odd directions. We recommend consulting our complete information on how to find the Craftsbury Outdoor Center here.
We have 20 beds available at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center the weekend of the race. If you are interested in staying with us at Craftsbury, please register for a spot over at BikeReg. The $400 package includes meals from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
If you are interested in camping during the event, we suggest you look into the Belview Campground in Barton. With a convenient location to each stage, the Belview Campground combines convenience with a gorgeous setting a short walk from the shores of Crystal Lake in Barton.
- Other lodging options in the Craftsbury area include
- In Albany
- Village House Inn, 802 755 6722
- In Greensboro
- In West Glover
- Vermont Daydreams, 802 525 4051
- In Hardwick
- Hardwick Village Motel, 802 472 5211
- Kimball House B+B, 802 472 6228
- Grace Johnstone - 2BR apt for rent, 802 472 6678
- In Morrisville
- In Stowe
- In Newport (potential option for Canadian Travelers)
- In Derby
- Derby Four Seasons, 800 339 1775
Another option for teams in particular are rental homes. The Center has much less experience with rental housing, but have heard people have had good results with VRBO (click through to see search results for Vermont and/or the Craftsbury area):